Po Sum On medicated oil composed of all natural ingredients such as peppermint oil, cassia oil, Dragon’s Blood, Scutellaria root and liquorice. Following the traditional decoction method to extract all the herbal essence for three days, the finished product effectively helps to relieve chest discomfort caused by coughing and eased mild stomach ache due to cold.
Temporary relief of :
- Minor pains and aches of muscles or joints associated with simple bruise and sprain.
- Mild headache and dizziness due to motion sickness.
- Chest discomfort associated with bronchial cough.
- Mild abdominal pain and discomfort induced by chill.
- Itching associated with insect bites.
How To Use: Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily* Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
Menthol 15%.........External Analgesic, Inactive Ingredients Baikal Skullcap (Huang-
Qin) Root, Chinese Licorice (Gan-Zao) Root, Cinnamon Oil, Dragons Blood (Xue-Jie) Resin, Peppermint Oil, and Tea Oil.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on wounds, damaged skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not bandage tightly. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.