Temporary relief of :
- Minor pains and aches of muscles or joints associated with simple bruise and sprain.
- Mild headache and dizziness due to motion sickness.
- Chest discomfort associated with bronchial cough.
- Mild abdominal pain and discomfort induced by chill.
- Itching associated with insect bites.
How To Use: Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily* Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
Menthol 15%.........External Analgesic, Inactive Ingredients Baikal Skullcap (Huang-
Qin) Root, Chinese Licorice (Gan-Zao) Root, Cinnamon Oil, Dragons Blood (Xue-Jie) Resin, Peppermint Oil, and Tea Oil.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on wounds, damaged skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not bandage tightly. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.