701 Medicated Plaster
- Cool, soothing, temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Temporarily relieve muscle pain
- Temporarily relieve back pain
- Temporarily relieve sports sprains, strains
- Temporarily relieve bruises pain
How to Use: First, we recommend that you clean and dry the part of your body that is experiencing pain. Next, cut the plaster to the size that you need. Then, remove the film from the back of the patch. Apply the adhesive portion to the painful part of your body. We recommend that you do not use more than three plasters each day.
Ingredients: Camphor 3.1%, Menthol 5%, Methyl Salicylate, Angelica Dahurica Root, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root, Saposhnikovia Divaricata Root, Baikal Skullcap, Bushy Knotweed, Chinese Rhubarb