Black Pepper Essential Oil
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
This customer-requested organic black pepper oil stimulates and clears the mind, supports healthy digestion and helps ease tight muscles.
Floracopeia is pleased to offer a black pepper oil that has a fine aromatic profile of rich, energizing spice with subtle floral and fruit notes. Added to our line because of overwhelming customer requests, this pepper oil will quickly become one of your blending staples for adding warmth and energy to your aromatherapy formulations.
Black pepper is often thought of to bring soothing comfort to sore, overworked muscles. Added into your massage oils its soothing properties can help to bring relief, this warming essential oil is an excellent support for athletes, practitioners of yoga and those who are very physically active. The potency of black pepper has long been renowned for clearing the breath channels during periods of wintry or seasonal challenge, and when blended with other oils is fantastic for diffusing in the classroom or nursery to keep the kids resilient and clear of heavy mucous.
When diffused, the deeply energizing scent of black peppercorn oil is stimulating to the senses and can be employed to encourage alertness and enhance mental clarity and focus. Because it is also known to support healthy circulation, it can be used to promote general skin health. Additionally, this spicy essential oil is said to be encourage a romantic mood, and some studies have suggested that the diffused aroma may support those wishing to overcome the habit of smoking.
HOW TO USE BIRCH ESSENTIAL OIL
- Massage Oil: Add several drops of black pepper oil to your favorite massage oil and gently work into muscles after strenuous exercise or periods of lengthy or repetitive activity.
OTHER WAYS TO USE BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Black pepper can be applied topically, as a compress, in the bath, inhalation therapy or diffuser.
- Add a drop to steaming water (cover head with towel) and inhale through nose and mouth to support sinus and head clearing.
- Diffuse black pepper in your own diffuser blend during activities that require concentration or that are stress inducing. We find diffusing black pepper helps to digest away both our lunches and the post lunch slump!
BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL RECIPE
- Massage After a Workout: 4 drops black pepper, 4 drops frankincense, 2 drops clary sage, 1 drop peppermint in 15 mL jojoba oil rubbed into area of need.
- Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
- Family: Piperaceae
- Composition: 100% Pure Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Origin: Madagascar
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Organic
- Plant Part: Peppercorn Fruit
- Color: Clear
- Consistency: Thin
- Yield: ~2%
- Bottle Size: ½ fl oz (15 mL)
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS FOR BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL
Do not take black pepper oil internally. Do not apply directly to the skin, eyes or mucous membranes. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use this product without first consulting a licensed healthcare practitioner.
AROMATIC PROFILE AND BLENDING FOR BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Odor: Warm, sharp, spicy, woody, green, slightly floral
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Dry-out: Amber, musk, vanilla
- Blends Well With: geranium, clary sage, lavender, sandalwood, and citrus oils, frankincense, other spice oils like sage, cardamom and clove