Lavender Essential Oil, Bulgaria
LAVENDER BULGARIA ESSENTIAL OIL
Lavender oil is the world’s best-selling essential oil and should be a staple in every family’s home. Lavender oil's cooling, relaxing and uplifting effects have been cherished throughout the world for thousands of years. Lavender oil is revered in particular in folk traditions for its profound ability to cool an overheated body. When used regularly, it reduces feelings of anger, agitation and insecurity. You will be hard pressed to find an oil that has put more smiles on people’s faces!
Lavender essential oil gives luster to the skin, balance to the body and happiness to the mind. For today’s fast-paced modern lifestyle, lavender oil is one of our greatest treasures: a quick drop on the hands with a deep inhalation can help to relax the worried or agitated mind. If you have children, lavender oil is a must. Use it in your home diffuser while the kids are playing or place a drop in their hands for direct palm inhalation before they leave the house for school. Diffuse this beautiful, high-quality lavender oil while they sleep - our diffusers make a perfect nightlight!
A full and rich lavender oil, wonderfully calming and uplifting.
LAVENDER BULGARIA ESSENTIAL OIL PROFILE
Organically cultivated in Bulgaria, this oil is a blend of four different lavender varieties. Full and rich in its aromatic profile, it is ideally suited for therapeutic applications and perfumery purposes alike.
AROMATIC PROFILE AND BLENDING OF LAVENDER BULGARIA ESSENTIAL OIL
Lavender oil's adaptability lends to easy, complimentary blending with most other oils, particularly floral and citrus oils. Some favorites include rose oil, chamomile oil, clary sage oil and vetiver oil. Create your own relaxing lavender massage oil by blending lavender oil with a carrier oil such as marula oil.
- Perfumery Note: Middle to top
- Odor: Sweet, floral-herbaceous, rich and assertive
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
- Blends Well With: Bergamot and other citrus oils; clove, patchouli, rosemary, clary sage, pine; also palmarosa, black pepper, juniper, lemongrass, and peppermint
HOW TO USE LAVENDER BULGARIA ESSENTIAL OIL
Perhaps the easiest way to use lavender oil is through simple, direct palm inhalation. Place a drop of this deeply soothing oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub your palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation...the benefits of lavender are immediate and obvious! To our knowledge, no one has ever complained about the fragrance of lavender. It is universally loved and almost always appreciated. Diffuse it in your home to help you relax and to refresh the whole family. When you have guests over, their first comments are likely to be compliments on the fragrance of your home. Apply a drop topically to support skin health, including the soothing of insect bites, or apply as part of a cold compress to soothe any specific area of the body. At nighttime, place two drops on a cotton ball and tuck under your pillowcase before bed for an incredible night's rest. Add several drops to warm bathwater to help you relax at the end of a long day. Blend lavender oil with any massage oil and massage into skin to uplift mood and ease head and shoulder tension.
LAVENDER BULGARIA ESSENTIAL OIL RECIPES
- Deep Rest: 4 drops lavender, 2 drops Roman chamomile and 1 drop cedarwood. Add to a massage oil or to your diffuser.
- Feel Better Massage Blend: 4 drops mandarin, 2 drops grapefruit, 2 drops lavender and 2 drops Roman chamomile. Add to 15 mL of marula oil and massage into skin.
- Gentlest Aromatic Bath (for all ages): 2 drops lavender, 2 drops Roman chamomile. Add to warm bathwater.
- Skin Repair Blend: 4 drops lavender, 4 drops helichrysum and 2 drops rose in 15 mL of aloe vera gel. May also be applied neat.
SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS FOR LAVENDER BULGARIA ESSENTIAL OIL
Non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing. Do not take lavender essential oil internally.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Family: Labiatae
- Composition: 100% Pure Lavender Bulgaria Essential Oil
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Organic
- Plant Part: Flowering tops
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Yield: 0.5% – 1.6%
- Bottle Size: ½ fl oz (15 mL)