OPTP Firm Pro-Roller 36''
Built to outperform and outlast store model foam rollers. Their durable EVA foam allows for heavy, repeated use in the gym, studio, clinic or at home.
With a comfortable standard density (medium firmness) these rollers offer a variety of uses and benefits.
Massage / myofascial release:
- Release tension
- Break up tight fascia
- Soothe sore muscles
- Help promote exercise recovery
- Aid rehabilitation
- Increase mobility
- Improve flexibility, range of motion
Pilates and yoga exercise:
- Increase core strength
- Improve balance and stability
- Enhance body awareness (proprioception)
- Standard density
- Durable EVA foam
- Closed-cell, heat-molded construction
- Multiple size options
- Easily cleaned with wet cloth, mild detergent
36” length x 6" diameter
The full size is ideal for massaging adductors, hamstrings, quadriceps and the back, but can also target smaller areas such as the IT Band, hip rotators, glutes and calves. Highly versatile for Pilates, yoga and core exercise.